Sly Sport 1,2,3,4 and BT sports not clearing in oscam but clear on the legit sky box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 946 times. The last Post () by ste211270.

• So i've been in the scene for about 6 years now and always stayed in the shadows reading :D

I have had a White 963 card 5 years and its always been fine. Oscam always updates the card every 2 weeks. It was paired to a thomson box. Sky sent me a new hd box about a year ago saying they were cutting thompson boxes off. I left the new sky box in my loft until last week when i needed it. The card has been fine until i noticed it had expired since my box had been left off for a while ( Firestick lol ). So because my entitlements expired i had to pair it back up on the phone so i got the new sky box out and gave the woman on the phone all the info from the new hd box however i left the card in oscam to take the update.

So literally moments after she said it will be back on within an hour oscam kicked in with 16 new entitlments. so i said good bye to her and hung up. Since then i cannot clear Sly sports 1 2 3 4 or BT sports on the VUSOLO2.

entitlements expiry dates are all 27/11/2015. the channels are clearing fine of my new irish RED 960 card however so i know its not signal.

Now for the kicker I put the card inside the legit sky receiver and BT sport and ALL of the sly sports are clearing ???????????

Is Sly doing something new here. I do NOT have HD pack either just sports and bt sports.

The oscam log does have this in there.

oscam classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

Ive updated the boxkey to the new one from new box nds serial too.

cheers

• Your card is now paired to a HD box bud, the only way you will get sly sports etc back is to pair to a SD receiver..... Makes no difference that your card was in the server at the time when the EMM was written....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i had to pair it back up on the phone
    cheers

hi just a heads up to let you know you don't have to ring sly up to pair card you can do it yourself

press Services. 4- 0- 1 (old boxes) OR 0- 0 -1 (hd boxes) and select in that order without stopping you come to Installer setup first go telephone settings make sure it's set to dialling type tone you shouldn't need a dialling prefix if you do it might be 1470 if there one there just try it with that first press ok then go to new installation just keep pressing select when it asked to confirm let it do the callback after that the card will be paired to that box .

hope this helps

Edited 4 times, last by ste211270 ().

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!