Blocking *** uk from a peer

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 978 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi i have an official *** uk hd card in my main receiver/server and a cline from my server in another box in the bedroom my problem when i watch *** uk i keep on getting the channels from the external peer and not my offical card this in its self is not a problem apart from it freezes as its hop2.The strange thing is that the ecm times from my server are far lower than the other peer but the channel will still open with them,is there anyway i can block all of the *** uk channels from them iam running oscam on my server and cccam 2.2.1 on my second box thanks

• ok i will do just wandered if i can do it from my end cheers for the reply

Has to be done on the other end mate, only other way round it would be to # the line when you want to only use 1.

Eh?

Its Simples :feel_good:

C: usersdns 12000 user pass no { 0:0:2, 0963:0 }

That should completely block all *** UK cards from that user :haha:

I have to do the same with a peer from Spain who had got quite a slow connection. It totally removed the card from him, on my side. If i put the line back to normal the offending card re-appears

Nano

• Official Post

Hi i have an official *** uk hd card in my main receiver/server and a cline from my server in another box in the bedroom my problem when i watch *** uk i keep on getting the channels from the external peer and not my offical card this in its self is not a problem apart from it freezes as its hop2.The strange thing is that the ecm times from my server are far lower than the other peer but the channel will still open with them,is there anyway i can block all of the *** uk channels from them iam running oscam on my server and cccam 2.2.1 on my second box thanks

If you want to not receive sly uk from this peer its done like this.
    C: dns_addy 12000 user pass no { 0:0:2, 0963:0 }

• Cheers for the reply guys the peer has kindly blocked it for me.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!