Might have bricked my ZGemma star 2 Help needed

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,969 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• I have just tried booting up my Zgemma 2 for the first time, Pluged in a kingston 16GB USB at the rear, and switched on, It just went into boot mode and didnt pick up the usb and it then went onto wizard, i Did a factory reset and tried using the front USB port, Same thing and did another Factory Reset, but just the same

Formatted a 1GB USB, put the software on and tried again, this time the Zgemma starts booting up from 1 to 100 and then goes back to 00 and straight to 50 and counts up to 100 and repeats it self and does not load up and end up switching the box off. During this time the green light stays on and the timers symbol on the splash screen comes on while counting from 50 to 100.

I was trying to use a image that I bought of the web.

Is this easy fixed at home or should I send for repair? If the box hasn't picked up the USB stick, would the warranty still be valid, I have just bought the ZGemma star 2 this week brand new.

Any help would be great

I am getting another USB stick to try but I don't hold much hope.

Thank you for any help

• Not having a dig at you at all and please dont take this wrong but a quote from your post

"I was trying to use a image that I bought of the web. "

WHY buy from scum who sell images that are made by people in there own time and then put on forums free --PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE i personally get annoyed at reading ebay sellers who sell images they should be banned from ebay ---very sorry if i offend anyone but it is something i have always felt strongly about --forums are built for members to swop information and help each other what happens is some people get images and decide to sell them.
    By the way i agree with Prophet it may be a faulty stick or even a faulty image you bought

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited once, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!