[OE2.0] Service Relation Plugin

• Service Relation Plugin

0a4f3774a26d4413e.jpg

After it is unfortunately forced more and more popular that one can only look with CI modules stuff on the Dreamboxen more and they often have the limitation that only one channel can be decrypted it is time there as well as possible countermeasures.

A provider offers so as all 20 channels are available to the charge in HD via the module in HD unencrypted as SD channels.

Now it is so that you then already the unencrypted TV channels in the PIP can display in the SD version with the PIP Service Relation Plugin, which is a nice touch.

But if you now as one of these channels in HD want to record, then one would like to stop at least get shown at least when you zap to another of HD channels in Hautpbild the SD variant, instead it remains dark.

Therefore, I have allowed myself the ingenious PiP Service Relation plugin from Dr. Best a general Service Relation aufzubohren plugin where you not only for PIP but also for recordings (and vielleich sometimes streams) can set that then always the SD version as an alternative is taken.

That would be the first case I would have practically done for testing, but I would just also real testers need a lot of these record HD channels to see whether then zapping and PIP so that works fine.

However, it now supports even the people who like me are perverse enough to get up 2 modules (the HD package or other celestial modules) and then grinding of the teeth come on it that if you do PIP of two transmitters on the same transponder (or a station starts broadcasting and then want to watch a channel on the same transponder) which, unfortunately, does not work because then enigma2 imagines to use the same tuner and unfortunately only 1 CI module per tuner is possible.

Also in this case, the SD channels are (if any) an elegant alternative, because as far as I could see this almost always run on a different transponder, which then provide a second tuner is used and therefore both modules can be used again.

Even for that I would now need real testers with 2 CI modules such same with 2 identical cards.

I therefore hope there are plenty of people who want to sign really invest your time to get that with the extended I Service Relation Plugin clean up and running.

Thx @ gutemine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!