OSCam dropping every 5-6 seconds - Ver1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10932

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,196 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi,
    I hope this is alowed here - My apologies if it is not.

I have a Wetek Play running android with the latest Wetek Theater 1.1.5
    Just installed new version of Ostool (OSCam_by_GuRu r10932), I did completely uninstall the old version and manually deleted its folders before installing the latest version.

I have had this problem before when I first setup the older version of Oscam but after several re installs it seemed to disapear all on its own but now its back!

when viewing a channel the channel clears for 5-6 seconds then drops for 5-6 seconds and this is repeated constantly.

Tried lots of altered settings without any diference (too many to remember) and gave up late last night.
    Decided to post a message here and just tried it again today as I was going to paste a section of the log here but now it seems to be working for no apparant reason Grrrrrrr.

incidently I also have a VU Duo2 box that is configured with a line from the same provider working in another room on the same internet connection without any problems.

as I did not save the previous logs I cant post a copy as the problem was occuring.
    does any one have any ideas what the problem may be?

incidently I also have a VU Duo2 box that is configured with a line from the same provider working in another room on the same internet connection without any problems.

By provider do you mean payserver?
    Are you using the same line from your duo2 in your wetek?
    It could be a double/multiple logon problem.

• thanks for the reply Codar.

yes both the VU duo and the wetek play are using the same payserver but they do have diferent lines, (one for the duo2 and a diferent line for the wetek)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!