No signal issue

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 810 times. The last Post () by zimbo_ouen.

• Hi there,

So I am stumped. I have a skybox F5S. Used to work fine at my old property but now tried on two different dishes and I am getting "no signal" on all vertical channels. Horizontal ones work perfectly. I have tried 3 different styles of biffsticks/no signal fix connectors you get on eBay and still not working.

I even tried putting 2 diodes in series to bump the voltage lower and still doesn't work?

I am just stumped. Using a voltmeter the voltages were like 13.8 and like 18.5 or something so should be fine.

Has anyone else had this and can anyone suggest a known working LNB as think this is the next step.

Thank you!

• I had this problem with an F3 and gave up when I managed to get a replacement box for 20e. There are plenty of fixes using a small inline booster. Amazon sell it as a "biffstick" but read the reviews. Will be delighted if someone has a diy fix. Sorry

• Thanks Inspiral. Is there a website I can reference please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!