OpenATV 5.1 Display Time

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,085 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• Does the info/epg screens show the correct time? You may have to reboot for it to be corrected (if you did not try already...)

I had OpenSPA running over night and it changed everything ok. (Even the scheduled recordings early this morning were fine.)

• Does the info/epg screens show the correct time? You may have to reboot for it to be corrected (if you did not try already...)

I had OpenSPA running over night and it changed everything ok. (Even the scheduled recordings early this morning were fine.)

Thanks but ive tried the reboot several times, the EPG is fine, just the front display. Annoying tho' as i rely on it alot as i dont have a clock in the same room lol!!!

• I understand. :) Last year I had a similar problem with HDMU. I ended up telneting to the box and using fp_control to set the clock. Different versions have slightly different options, here is the help from my openspa version:

Of course after setting correctly, there is no guarantee openatv won't "fix" it again. :)

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!