DM 800 HD pvr IPTV

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,170 times. The last Post () by Gigaz.

• HI everybody,
    I have a DM 800 se pvr with image Nemesis 2.3 e2 OE (1.6)
    I would like watch TV with sat and IPTV both.
    I must have an image with OE (2.0)? i need a cccam for sat! and for IPTV?
    I'm not expert, can anyone help me step by step for configuration and tools to install on DM

....and with android, can i watch with a device like a smartphone or tablet?

Thanks

Gigaz

• You need Defo go to OE2 image

IMO Go for a recent built PLi-4 image with gstreamer by Gjstroom
    There is some decent plugins you can add

TS-media
    IptvPlayer
    Albatros

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thank you for those info

OK...
    I must to flash a new image (this OpenPli is perfect!), and install on this image "gstreamer" plugin (this one manage m3u lists???)
    For the sat signal, there is a cccam install? which one???

On android i tested this IptvPlayer, but i don't reach "Albatros"... what is??

Thank a lot for your precious time

• I've tried many time to upgrade my DM 800hd se without result.
    At first, i must to upgrade to SSL84 (because I have a Nemesis 2.3 e2 OE (1.6) with ssl82), without problem.
    I restart my DM, then I've tried more time to flash many image (one of this is "openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20151108-sim2-ssl84d"), but i never finish to flash correctly the entire image. Everytime the operation hang at non defined completion point)

Can anyone help me and show me step by step the correctly procedure.

Thanks

• I have tried this image (OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20151109) direct downloaded from openpli.org... but the problem persist.
    If I flas the ssl i must restart the dreambox and then flash the image? It's right?
    I have made many time this step with the old images. But i never changed the ssl version
    I would like to mount an OE2 image to watch channel on IPTV and sat too.
    Thanks for your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!