Tuner configuration?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,618 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have a sly dish and a dish with two lnb's for 13 and 19. I can record on sly but cant watch 13 or 19 at the same time but I can record either 13 or
    19 and can watch sly.

Any thoughts?

thanks

• yes twin tuner my set up is
    tuner a BCM7335 DVB S2 NIM (internal) DVB S2 DiSeq A/B/C/D/ Sats Astra 1H/ASTA 1 KR/ASTRA 1L/ASTRA 1M

Tuner B BCM7335 DVB S2 NIM (internal) DVB S2 equal to tuner A

• you need to change your configs on tuner config, your dish setups are not equal. The tuner with your sly dish needs to be set as simple, single, 28.2e, and if you are using DiSEqC for the one pointing to 13 and 19.2e I would imagine for the other tuner it would be simple, DiSEqC A/B, and set port a and port b to 13e and 19.2e - not used DiSEqC myself as got a sly fixed and motorised but seems the most likely to me..

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• So you got a twin tuner setup, two fixed dishes, one dish sly 28.2e and the other dish you have 13 and 19.2e, but you have both dishes on a 3 way switch? Just assumed that on your setup you would have the sly dish in one tuner, with the other dish 2 LNBs on a 2 way switch in the other tuner.

• Depends really on what you need. I personally would have one tuner for the sly dish separate and the other tuner for your other dish with the two LNBs on switch, that would solve your issue as far as I see unless you wanted to record on 13 and watch on 19.2e for example, sure there are probably other ways but I use motorised and fixed sly - never had DiSEqC so would probably keep things simples!

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!