dm800 oled not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,169 times. The last Post () by LandUzu.

• ive bought a dm 800 sim2 clone and the oled screen does not work but fan working and box boots up fine. contacted seller waiting for answer i have read to open box and check connections is there anything else i could do. if not can i update bootloader via dreamup and still flash

• Did you buy it as faulty or for spares only? I took a chance on one from fleabay that ended up being a white elephant in the end. I would try to contact the seller first and get it swapped out before i tried undoing any screws as when uou undo the screws, you inevitably mark the screws and this alone could be a good enough excuse not to replace it.

Have you had a reply from the seller yet? How much did you pay (not being nosy, could indicate the seller was trying to out a faulty box if it was too cheap) You tend to get what you pay for.......i learned that the hlonger way round :ops:

When you say the box boots up, can you go through all the menu's on screen without an issue or do you have trouble using the remote with the box too?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!