remote controller code of Mut@nt HD500C

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,640 times. The last Post () by carlos98.

• i bought a Mut@nt HD500C which works fine, now i want to control the settopbox with the remote controller of my A/V receiver (TX-NR646)
    with a dreambox, which i had before, i could give in you the type/brand and then pops up a code that can be tried and then works the remote control on the set-top box.

But my av receiver doesn't recognize Mut@nt. Does anyone know if I can choose another brand that is the same and I can try? (dream satellite tv not working) or maybe someone knows the code (5 characters) of this?

• You could try enabling 'HDMI CEC' in the menu- this will pass basic controls (volume, standby, arrows) over the HDMI cable. I can use my TV remote using this method

• master G

Added the Label Remote Control & Mapping Support

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!