Using Oscam with N or Cline.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,908 times. The last Post () by probsat.

• Hi Guys

I have had my Amiko-mini box now for nearly a week, rather than ask dumb questions I have spent the week learning about the box. It is without doubt a great box, I am now quite familiar with Dreambox control and connect via ftp.

I succesfully loaded a ccCam extension and although I see it in the set up it doesnt work ok. I then tried the N/Cline to Oscam convertor and I keep getting error messages.

Could any kind soul point me in the correct direction, the firmware I am using is enigma2 with the vix4 blue. I did boot up with spark but I havent really researched that side of the box because I prefer enigma2.

Thank you for reading and hopefully you will understand my problem

Thanks

psat

• maybe it because you are using vix4 blue, have you asked lavatronics first as the now have a website that you can post regards problems with vix4 blue

but i will tell you this, the oscam that is in the downloads is wrong you need the ymod one as that has the config modes

• The OScam version on ViX4E2POJECT 006-blue+ is not 'wrong'. Here is what to do with the Amiko Alien range:

1) Install OScam from the addons server: MENU > Plugins > Download plugins (green button) > softcams > Choose oscamsh4 (SH4_ONLY) - Important to choose this version > yes to install
    2) Activate the softcam: Menu > Setup > SoftCam / CI > Softcam Manager > highlight oscam (should be the only option), Enable Startup (blue button) > Start (green button)
    3) Find IP address of receiver: Menu > Information > Network and then from a webbrowser of a computer on the same network enter http://ip-address-of-receiver:8888
    4) Now on the OScam WebIf click the Readers tab at the top - You will then see various options come up and there will be a pre-made example for cccam_server and newcamd_server at the bottom
    5) Choose which you need and click the edit (pencil) icon to towards the right hand side
    6) Check the enable tab, enter your Device details (server-url.com,12000) remember there is a comma between url and port number in OScam, scroll down and enter your username and password, click save

That's it, if all is configured correctly it should now be active. You can find out more about what's going on from the OScam WebIf by clicking on the Status tab.

• Hello Paul

I feel like a leper so thanks for replying. Vixblue site is not for oscam problems so they will not answer me. I had a lengthy phone call with anthony, when he realised that I am no dumb ass and many heated words he invited me for on the job training in leicester, I declined the offer. I have over 20 years experience in this and what a shame it as turned to this.

paul yes I know about ymod but I have struggled to find it because of user priviliges etc. However now I know of its importance I will find it you see anthony's site recommend the new version which i have installed and I will now remove

once again thanks for your advice which I appreciate.

It is like starting over again in this hobby. I have helped thousands of people in the past, I took time out due to personal stuff and wow how bitchy it as become. Lets face it during dmac and d2 mac, sly 10 card anologue, ntl nagra1 and 2 itv seca 1 and 2 nagra tunneling we had to work hard for our pictures to appear.

- - - Updated - - -

@consol

Thanks for getting involved, I did see that on the utube video from the nasty site but it was when I just had the box and I couldnt understand the relevance. I am now chasing my own tail. with your guys help I am sure I will get there.

I am now back on the scene and I feel that I need to get deeply involved once again and I like the look of this forum so hopefully I will help others again once I get my head around matters

regards

psat

Edited 2 times, last by probsat: correction ().

• Please follow the above guide (I would suggest re-flashing to start from fresh would be a good idea just to be sure we are on a level playing field), if you struggle at any point then post up and I will try to help. Please let's not let this descend into another Lavatronics witch hunt, if it does then that will be me out with further help.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!