DB8000 wont flash

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,132 times. The last Post () by Wrangles.

• Ideas any one. I ferrari ssl78f and I have tried to flash a new image via browser. I can open db and se the info on the db and open flash page, load flash image in the flash file window. When i press flash nothing happens. I have checked the battery and it is 3.2Volts. I have cleaned my Sim card. If I try via dreamupp it does not connect to the box. Anyone with an alternativ method of flashing or ideas as to what I am doing wrong.

• I have tried IE 10, IE newest,Opera,firefox,edge. Same result with all of them. I think I have to find another way to flash. I have also used two different computers with W10 and then reboted one of them to W 7 same same.

• i am not familier with Ferrari sim receivers m8, but there must be a repair tool available so you can fix & then reflash ?
    have you not got any stuff downloaded on your PC to try?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I know this is an old thread but I had a similar problem and got around it using optiflasher (IE worked after I reflashed with optiflasher). - May be of some help to someone out there!

-Wrangles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!