Setting up Kodi Live TV using Wetek as host.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,153 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Could anyone point me in the right direction.
    What I wish to achieve is to use the Wetek running PBNIGMA VX-5.1 Image backup by mach1 (Thanks mach1 works a treat :) ) as the host for streaming live tv channels in Kodi.
    Am I right in thinking there is no way to use the Kodi side of this great image as the Enigma side is not running while active?
    I have a Himedia q10ii emmc Adroid box that is more than capable of running the latest Kodi. Is it just a case of installing the VU+/Enigma2 PVR client and entering the ip address of the Wetek?

Going to have a play tonight setting this up but any advice welcome.

Thanks
    Excel

• I use solo2 as a host and wetek vu+ enigma2 pvr client works fine with wetek kodi can watch channels from solo2 can use its tuner..Dont have another droidibox for test but ı think u can use wetek e2 channels side for host and with other droid kodi box vu+ pvr client connect to wetek e2 ip and watch from it..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• Have had a quick try using a pc as a client, it has pulled all the info but can only view the channel playing on the Wetek? Still testing / learning

• If the host is online yes only same channels transponder will watch when my solo2 is on standbye mode ı can watch all the sat anc channels try on standbye mode..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...

• Great info. Thx.
    So on my Openelec box, (also running the very good PB 5.1 backup from Mach1), I just use vu+ enigma2 pvr as client in Kodi and add my VuDuo2 adress as host?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Great info. Thx.
    So on my Openelec box, (also running the very good PB 5.1 backup from Mach1), I just use vu+ enigma2 pvr as client in Kodi and add my VuDuo2 adress as host?

Yes mate u can use duo2 as a host enter duo2 ip to kodi vu+/e2 pvr client and wait for taking the channel list from it..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for quick response, when the Wetek is in standby it switches fine. Is there no way for the 2nd LNB to be used?

If u put second sat cable to tuner b and configured it scanned it yes u can use second tuner as a host too ı think mate try it ..

- - - Updated - - -

And u know on arm only oscam works if u use vu+ e2 receiver as a host and running on it mgcamd or cccam or doscam oscam whatever emu is active sharing channels all opens with kodi live tv too :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!