Problems with ViX4E2PROJECT & Autobouquets

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 933 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• I am using a amiko alien 2+

with ViX4E2PROJECT-2.0.006 image on it and haveing problems getting it to run properly

ive installed dvbsnoop and installed Autobouquets from the plugin menu on this image

it runs through but once complete it has no bouquets

any1 got any ideas?

• yeh do another post with question, but get rid of vix4e2 on the alien2 ,

• The version on the addons server is the MIPS ONLY version. This evening I will try to add the SH4 version and make sure it's clearly marked but in the mean time you can use the manually installed version.
    As already mentioned though this would be best in another thread so as not to clog this one up, keep any eye on the addons server for the SH4 version.

• any chance of adding a reboot option in the menu, iv done it manually in the latest script file and runs great, reason i ask is the alien2 gets bogged down after a bit and slows down, a reboot cleans the memory up and it then runs great again. other wise its switch on and off at the back

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!