beginner help please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 929 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi . i been a pc with ubuntu 10 04 and omnikey for my card and it been brill using oscam and cccam 2.1.3 together ..

i used this config .

in CCcam.cfg

N: 127.0.0.1 port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

now stupdly i tried to update card in orignal box and it missed enttilements.

i am wanting to use oscam to update card and add users to oscam then let cccam to connect to my peers...problem i aint having any joy ...at all.

uve added users in oscam user like this

ive added the correct n line to cccam

and set server listen port to the port i port forward..

basicly dont work to outside the lan im new and really stuck can some help please many thanks

im just learning thanks

• i dont know alot mate but i think you might need to get your card switched back on by the provider ! hopefully someone else can confirm this !
    i have notice somewhere a post about bringing back a sleeping card by adding P: 0963:1 in the dvapi file when using Oscam ! Musogeek is the man to ask as i'm sure it was his post i read ! NOne the less i'm not an expert !

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Official Post

i am wanting to use oscam to update card and add users to oscam then let cccam to connect to my peers...problem i aint having any joy ...at all.

The way you have your configs setup will update entitlements fine.

In your setup oscam is cardreader and separate CCcam controls your server, so if you want to create new peers add f lines in CCcam cfg, as you done in the past.

In oscam.user you only need one account, that is setup for the N line.

How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!