Bit lost after Installing PBnigma 5.1

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 729 times. The last Post () by techcareuk.

• Hi, I have been using my Wetek Play under android for many months and have finally took the plunge and installed PBnigma2, first impressions are impressive!

I am a bit lost with fine tuning the confiq to match how I setup my android install and hope somone can give me some advice?

1st) I have a 1Tb USB hard drive connected but I cant seem to see it in enigma2, I'd like to configure it to save recordings, timeshifting etc to the 1Tb USB drive?

2nd) under Android I configured KODI to read the kodi data userdata folders from the 1Tb HDD using the xbmc_conf file saved in the top level dir, is there a way I can configure the same under E2?

any help much appreciated!

• 1st prob sorted thanks to gerrykiddy but still looking for answer to the kodi data relocation problem, anyone have any ideas?

2nd) under Android I configured KODI to read the kodi data userdata folders from the 1Tb HDD using the xbmc_conf file saved in the top level dir, is there a way I can configure the same under E2?

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!