OSCam and Omnikey reader for *** UK

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,372 times. The last Post () by hislitermos.

• I've been trying now for weeks to get my *** UK card to read in an Omnikey Cardman 3121 and OSCAM 1.00-unstable_svn build #5560

The reader lights up but thats about it. I am using EDG Dual enigma on a DM800HD SIM2.01 which according to what i've read has the drivers installed for this reader. I'm guessing this is correct as the drivers found here for E2 images won't install.

Basically Oscam can't initialise the reader for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Oscam.server

Oscam.User

Oscam.conf

• You cannot tell me with the amount of members on this forum that no one here knows how to help, there must be somebody who knows the answer??

• Yep thats really helpful :amazed:

I'm not that daft :doubt:

The reader lights up but thats about it. I am using EDG Dual enigma on a DM800HD SIM2.01 which according to what i've read has the drivers installed for this reader.

Its on neither, its on a DM800.

• Don't know how it relates to your receiver, but for me to be able to use pcsc protocol on my receiver with OSCam, I have to enable it with OSCam simple panel (this is in Qbox HD Mini).

Also you have device = 0 in your reader entry. this number depends on the port, and might be another number.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Yep thats really helpful :amazed:

I'm not that daft :doubt:

i only made a suggestion to you and you have an attitude like that its a common fault for people to put the card in the wrong way

• hi,
    I was running the same system with 0963 and solved it.
    Was using newest ubuntu version 11.04 at notebook pc. It worked well at the beginning. Then recognition problem came out when I rebooted.
    Be sure that your pc type / ubuntu version compatibility and try to install pcsc drivers in another computer.
    I am running desktop pc (not notebook) and compatible ubuntu desktop version .

One note: Be sure that you installed correct driver of omnikey usb driver. (there should be two different usb driver at omnikey's offical data download page)

regards
    hislitermos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!