Working Sly UK skin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 797 times. The last Post () by waj1234.

• I'm sure this will work with other Enigma 2 builds, but i have used the excellent WeTek PBNIGMA VX-5.1 Image backup by mach1
    All files required can be found on the original post HERE All thanks to Ronan Collins and all involved in creating this skin.

To get this working all I did was to download the zip file and transfer all the contents of all Sub folders into the corresponding folders on the Wetek using WinSCP.

There are a few issues and im still testing / playing.
    1. The keymap may need changing slightly to match the screen instructions?
    2. The main menu screen seems to slightly too large?

Being totally new to enigma 2 i'm sure the above is common sense and nothing new but I'm really happy to get this working on the amazing Wetek and this build.

• point 1, you could try and change the skin your self using the wysiwyg program openskin designer its what i use
    point 2, what are your wetek settings 1080p.1080i or 720p, try a different one,

try one of the other settings, theres a bit of overscanning going on

the other is the tv settings try the aspect ratio, depending how good our tv is you may have a few more settings than 4:3 or 16:9

• Not set up my wetek yet with pbnigma2 but I use a zgemma with a nice skin installed via ipk then just enabling in skins menu will it be same process in pbnigma too?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!