Vu solo 4 k cam issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,521 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Hi to everybody.
    I have purchased a vu+solo 4k and have flashed the latest Blackhole Image to it no problems. I have all the free sat tv channels. The I downloaded the latest enigma2-solo4k-oscam-emu_11086_all.ipk and uploaded that to the box. Then I converted my cccam server line to oscam format but its not clearing any sly channels at all. I still have just the free sat channels. I know my line is active cos I had it working on a solo 2.
    Can anyone give me a hand here, I must be doing something wrong. I hear that oscam-emu_11086 is the only emu for this box at the moment. I would be very greatful for any help.
    Regards to all.

• Did u see from oscam web info your cccam line is it say connected and all cards info?

- - - Updated - - -

Check your coming cards ident like 0963 or 09cd etc and put them to dvb.api file like this

#################################################################################
    #
    # SKY Italia (13.0E)
    #
    I: 093B:000000 ;ignored skyit ident
    #
    P: 09CD:000000 ;priority skyit ident1
    P: 09I9:000000 ;priority skyit ident2
    #
    ################################################################################
    ################################################################################
    #
    # SKY UK (28.2E)
    #
    I: 0960:000000 ;ignored ident1
    I: 0961:000000 ;ignored ident2
    #
    P: 0963:000000 ;priority skyuk ident
    #

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!