Cable tuning dreambox OpenPLI

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,016 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi

Recently accidentally wiped my channels on my dreambox 7020 with open PLI while trying to re tune to fix some channels and have ended up wiping everything and cant re-tune

my network ID 41041 but everytime i run either manual scan or cable scan i get nothing

I cant remember how i got it to work previously

6952 is the symbol rate i've set i definitely had alot of channels on this last time it was working

I've taken my box to other locations in the same area and have the same issue, wishing i had just stuck with the 90% working channels now!!

I'm sure im missing something basic but just getting nowhere hopefully someone out there has some advice??

I dont have an option to select a provider i'm sure i had to do something manually last time but mind has gone blank

Thanks
    Neil

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!