vix 4

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 768 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hey guys.i recieved an email earlier from another forum i signed up wit donkys ago about a new vix image 4.all the details wer in german.just wondering is this for real,is it genuine,just a bit curious seems as the last 1 isnt too long out,typical iv had 2.3 running for 2 days and then this turns up,would anybody recommend upgrading,or would it be adviseable to leave it a while,thanks

• i think phonix is the man to ask m8 but i do know a few new images have been released by pli and black hole but only beta images i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole mate

• Vix is only up to release ViX-2.3.133 with all the on line updates downloaded and instaled

the vix team has released the makefile for vix 2.3 (openvix) so other people can build images from this but any one claiming to build a vix image any different from the version number above is not a image made/supported by the vix team and has not been vigorously beta tested by use so use at your own risk!

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!