transfer oscam file

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,462 times. The last Post () by smiggy1974.

• i have just converted a n line to oscam how do i put it into the oscam config page. i have a wetek play. i installed ostool on the wetek play box

• your ip of wetek:8888

this should bring up your webif you can add your line to a reader in the webif :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i managed to get on yesterday but was not sure where to put the line but when i tried to get on to ***.***.*.**8888 this morning the web page just did not connect ?

i managed to get on yesterday but was not sure where to put the line but when i tried to get on to ***.***.*.**8888 this morning the web page just did not connect ?

Did you use a : between ip and port number?
    EG:
    192.xxx.x.x:8888

• yes my friend just tried again the page timed out. im changing broadband providers tomorrow so will have to try either tommorow or day after. knowing my luck they will try and deliver my router when no ones in

• Looks like your router may have assigned your wetek a different ip.
    Or if your running enigma2 image on your wetek, it should be there under network - adapter settings.

• From tomorrow i will be with my new provider and will be getting a new router im moving from ee to bt. so in therory when i plug new router in it should cure the problem. hope so.

• Your router will probably assign a new ip for the wetek also.
    I'd recommend logging onto it to see what it is and changing it to a static ip so it won't change.
    That way, you'll always be able to see your webif from the same assigned static ip.

• i figured it out and know how to get on now. but pulling my hair out carnt get scrambled channels working. i clicked on readers then clicked on dropdown menu selected newcamd. entered address and password etc and the long line of numbers. still not working pulling my hair out

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!