How-To DigiTurk with OSCam Ymod OpenViX

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,858 times. The last Post () by bboykes.

• hi everyone i need a good help ive got a few question
    i live in england and i want to watch digiturk i ve got zgemma s2 enigma 2 box
    i try to do oscam ymod for my box i installed oscam ymod v18t54 on my openvix and put oscam key in exc/tuxbox/config but it doesnt worked and i installed openpli 4 and installled oscam some channel worked some channel says tune failed and when i do scan i only find 60 channel i know digiturk got 300 maybe more channell i really need help i need a digiturk channel list for open pli pls help

Edited once, last by master G: thread title change ().

• hello sir can you pls tell me is it same way to install cat eye can i install with tell net and which is image is best is it ok with openvix or i need different image and do i need any special configuration like 644 to change 755 thank you for your help im really appreciate sir

- - - Updated - - -

sorry bud i didnt see this just channel list can i ask something why oscam ymod doesnt work on openvix image it work perfect on openpli there is option to change oscam ymod on openli4 but on open vix there none can you pls help me

• thank sir im gonna try it now can you pls tell me i searched and download a couple of oscam keys for digiturk but they are from 2012where can i get latest 2014 or 2015 keys for digiturk sir if u help me i would be really happy thank you

- - - Updated - - -

i think i manag to upload

- - - Updated - - -

quick update to anyone who gets issue to work oscam ymod digiturk on openvix
    this is how i do it and its all working thanks to master g
    first install clean openvix image
    than download catseyes channel list and put in to ur tmp file (use filezilla client )
    than download OSCam Ymod v18-56 with Configs for OpenViX put in to tmp folder (same folder use filezilla client)
    than download tspanel 7.5 ipk and put in to tmp file (same folder use filezilla client )
    now go to ur menu setup vix install local extension you will see all files located there
    firstclick and install your cateyes enigma setting with channel list than your box will be reboot wait when it comes back on check is chanell list there ( it will be there but it will be blank dont worry do next step)
    go to your menu service searching and scan it will find all channel and put in to your channel list
    than next step will be go to menu setup vix install local extension click and install OSCam Ymod v18-56 with Configs for OpenViX after this install still didnt work but i done 1 more step
    go to menu setup vix local extension click install tspanel after install go to menu click tspanel than go to add ons than linuxsat cams for vix than find oscam ymod emu intall this to your box #
    we are nelly finish last download is download oscam key rar extract it and than put it in to your ect/tuxbox /config / and make sure right click and change file permison from644 to 755 after you put your key go menu setup softcam oscma manger active your oscam ymod restart your box your channel will be working thank you

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!