Skylink CZ - Irdeto01 Card to be used in a dreambox?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,826 times. The last Post () by ronilles.

• Hi everybody,
    I already read a lot in this forum about my Skylink CZ (Irdeto01) card and whether it's possible to have it run in a Dreambox but I could not find anything RECENT about it. That's why I would like to ask if anybody knows whether a Skylink CZ (Irdeto01) card can still be used in a dreambox, with the correct configuration of course? I'm not sure whether I'm trying something that anyway is no more working.

Right now, the card is used in CI+ modules directly in a TV but this means that in case we want to switch from czech channels to other channels, we need to switch from TV to dreambox each time. I would like to have everything in one box.

So the main question is: Can the card be run AT ALL in the dreambox?
    Thanks a lot in advance for any help. :-)

• Its 2 different Skylink cards
    One is ICE-irdeto its combination cryptoworks +irdeto this card working in ccam or oscam without any extra setting in server..

Other cart is new irdeto M7 i believe it's not open in any emulation,not working in CS

Foto 1. Card m7 not working
    Foto 2. Card ice ,working in CS

Edited 2 times, last by oktus ().

• Hi baky 20,
    Thank you for your reply!
    Actually, the card I have is a different from your 2 shown.
    My card looks exactly the same than on your foto 2 except for the text. Where your foto 2 shows ICE 01, mine shows Irdeto 01.
    Is it still a different from your 2 shown or is it just a different design than your foto 1.
    Thanks a lot

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!