erro1: no ca found on dm8000 help require

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,902 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• hello every one,
    i have original dm8000-s and accedently i have flashed via web i think wrong image and now it just show me erro1 no ca found on front panel.i have tried to conect via null cable and dream up 1.3.3.1 but nothing happend.can any one please help me to fix it.many thanks

• hi, ten last night i decide to update my home genion dm8000 with new dream elite v2.1 image and accidently i upload DE-OpenBlackHole_Ferrari-dm8000_DTS_CrossEPG_DynDNS_Cron_DEBHGUI_SSL83F. image

after flash via web when it reboot it straight way went to error:1 no ca found. i have tried every thing what ever search and help i can get from google.today i phoned to manufacture for help and they told me that they need reciaever back to fix it.they also told me to use first the usb stick on front of box(which they did supply with reciever when i bought and i never thought it is for for what?). soon i hooked up usb front of the box screen start flashing dim&bright then it restart 2, 3 time and now its in good life again.after all this i try to read usb to see whats inside but i did not found any file inside( look like them files was there to send into reciever only once to help).but there is another starnge thing is the usb property showing total space 1.43gb and 55mb used.so ther are some files there which my computer d,nt see or read.
    any way i was using blackhole 1.3.3b before and now i am trying new dream elite 2.1. changing things, making experiments still hobby to me mate.its just one of those things time to time making mistakes then learn from them.
    thanks for link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!