tuner issue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 612 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• morning all
    now i've red there can be issues with earlier models(s9 s10)but just wondered if there's a fix before i send it back

i've bought a s11 for my daughter for xmas and just been messing with box new firmware etc etc and all works fine except the tuner doesn't pick up all channels(SD or HD).
    If i put an inline amp on the cable it picks up all missing channels and all is ok but
    will this suffice or is the tuner still gonna fail eventually?? or is there anything else i can do.
    dont really want to send it back if possible as theres no guarantee of getting a peplacement in time.
    thanks

ps checked box out and it appears to be an original

i think i've sorted it.
    it would appear the openbox doesn't like sharing a quad lnb with other recievers
    tried it on my other dish with a single lnb and it clears all channels as it should so i've ordered an inline amp and that should solve the issue.
    Apart from that little prob it appears to be quite a good little easy to use box.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!