Box Recommendation

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 701 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hi,

I have read numerous posts and reviews and still undecided which box to purchase.

I am looking for a box with a similar interface to s** and which works quickly without freezing and lagging.

I currently have one feed from the satellite dish.

I have seen the ZGemma boxes which seem to have mixed reviews. It also appears there are a number of fake boxes which concerns me (I would not know the difference). I have seen some with the gifts which is tempting (saves me messing around with something I know little about), I don't have the knowledge or patience to setup myself. I would want the gifts aspect for the box.

I am looking for the following:

1)I would also like something that updates automatically the EPG and software.
    2) Must be fast and easy to use. Want something straight out the box and easy to use.
    3) Budget is approximately £150(will go higher if the additional expense is worth it).
    4) Want something that will last a number of years, not something that will need to be replaced after a year. So something with good support.
    5) Add ons such as XBMC/ IPTV (or similar alternatives with be nice to have, I currently have a T8 Android box, and would be good to replace this aspect).
    6) Satellite feed (would a terrestial feed also be beneficial)
    6) Gift would be what I would want also

There are a number of sellers on ebay. Anyone able to recommend a box(es) which would fulfill my need.

Of course anything else I may have missed or should also be looking for would be greatly appreciated.

I have been careful to not contravene the sites rules. Please advise if I need to make any changes to the post.

Thanks, and would welcome any help/suggestions/ box recommendations. Zgemma or better alterntives?

Feel free to PM me if that's more appropriate.

• If you go down the route of buying a box with a "GIFT" installed remember this is a payserver and firstly this forum does not support payservers secondly it is known for some payservers to "HACK" you

If you wish to buy a single tuner good box there are many for £150 and less and most can run a sly skin if enigma2 which gives the same feel as a sky box

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited once, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!