DM800 HD PVR I think it is an clone bute not 100% sure

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 980 times. The last Post () by schapi.

• Hello to all. I have the following Problem, i have get an dreambox dm800hd pvr. It works for good until it was told me to make an update, after the update the following was written to the display.
    Dream Mulitmedia error err01:no ca found.Look at www.7020.com. The problem now is i can get an ip form it, it is impossible. i have an usb to rs232 port cable pluged in and the crosscable to the internet network(router)
    everytime i start the box immediatley it shows the above error. I have now tried to connect with dream up/dreamboxcontrolcenter/jaspher dream up and so on but no one of them see the box.
    on my router also the box is not there, and if i search with dreambox controll center also it is not possible to find out the ip adress to flash over ie. can me somebody help me.
    i know that the box when it was ok has a point in the settings which was called ferrari......
    please i need your help.
    best regards
    pano

i do not know which secondbootloader or image is the right one for my box.
    and how i can get an acces to the box

- - - Updated - - -

It is a estar sim v3

• was same before here when your crosslink is in and flasher say start box then start box and keep button pressed till it did read all. then i did get no error , hope it works for you also. same sim here and works great now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!