God damn cccam!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 903 times. The last Post () by Freddish88.

• Im having trouble as shit with my clines apperently. I thought my old box crashed with its tuners but maybe it didint, anyway so i went out and bought the new one. Vu+ solo2 and it seems like the same problem. i cant get the clines to work. im using openpli 4.
    I have tryed with cccam 2.3.0, 2.0.11 but nothing. So i looked at the info of one cline for example and it says its running as 2.0.11 so i went down and enable it but it still dosnt work for me. the clines are active as it works with another box but not in this one. so what am i doing wrong this time? When i enter the new codes i just erase the old ones and using "save as new" button in the DCC ftp program.
    xxx damn it, im pulling my xxxx hair off , this is such a ridiculous failer.
    geez, i have serched for over a week and i thought the old box had some hardware failure.
    Thanks for the answear good people out there !

• cards :29
    typee:CCcam-s2s
    version;2.0.11
    NodeID:1122334413007b01
    connected:00f00:54.02

Im new withh these linux systems, maybe u asked for something else?
    I could change image if you want but it didnt work on the last openbox i had tho

• in order to use cccam with a c-line
    with openpli 4

there are 3 files needed to make it work

the cccam bin file
    found in
    /usr/bin

mine is called
    CCcam_213
    yours maybe called a different name
    so look in /usr/bin

attributes 755
    for cccam bin file

next
    a cam script to start cccam
    for openpli 4
    found in
    /etc/init.d
    mine is called
    softcam.CCcam2.1.3
    yours maybe called a different name
    so look in /etc/init.d
    attributes 755
    for softcam.CCcam2.1.3

the contents of the script must point to your
    cccam bin file in /usr/bin
    so it can start it
    so look in it

next

CCcam.cfg
    in
    /etc

and a active c-line put in it

example
    C: server-ip 12000 user pass

attributes 644

should take you less than 5 mins to do that

10 if your thick

Edited once, last by davvo ().

• Sorry for the late response. I have been sitting at the tv and downloading plugins, restars, reflashed. somehow and somewere they manage to start working. I dont know how but it works now. thanks for all the info, i will keep it all in mind, thanks. over 1 week of serching and banging my head and receiver it suddely worked, and ofc after i put the post up.
    I gotta give it to you, this is an active forum full of pros like you. Thanks alot guys!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!