Omnikey 3121 on Ubuntu

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,632 times. The last Post () by frankies4frankies.

• still no joy let me get it clear ........ i installed the latest version of oscam then i installed my card reader and i bought a new box as in DS*v decoder with premium package its the card i needed for this setup so i slot the card into my card reader with the chip facing the lights .... then i add and configure my card reader to act as my oscam.server ............ My Boss is there something i havent done properly ? is that all or there is something i needed to do something again

• wow , hard nut to crack but we will surely sort it out ...........found out something want to know if its got to be link with oscam b4 a reader can read card .......i saw this tsdecrypt ******** has it got to do with reading cards on oscam ? because master gee said something like under ground oscam for my silicon irdeto card

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!