Think I've bricked it

• HI
    My orginal server has bit the dust, so i wanted to use my VU+ solo SE V2 temporarely i had BH 2.1.7 on it but was having trouble getting CCcam 2.3.0 working ( i usually use oscam alone).

so i thought i'd try a different image and start afresh i d/l the latest vix image for the solo2 se it should still be ok for the V2 though, i formatted a kingston 4 gig pen to fat 32 loaded the image onto it and bunged it in the V2 now my understanding is that wait until the symbol on the left of the display starts to flash touch it as it's touch sensetive and wait til the box boots.
    the box never did after 10 mins or so, so i powered the box off and remove the stick, now nothing the box wont boot or flash.

so have i bricked it, just finally i'm not mad keen on these boxes that have no front display anyway.

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

nah
    it aint just spoken to Stef again, so it appears that after 5 mins or so power off remove pen and reboot.
    problem solved.
    thanks Stef.

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!