Black screen when zapping

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 945 times. The last Post () by gatinho.

• Hi,

I using CCCAM, since I swapped my Primscube for the VU Duo2, I have sometimes some random black screen when changing channels,
    sometimes its take 15 seconds with no sounds, sometimes way more, and it's really random, changing the channel didn't seem to help.
    It doesn't really react like a "freeze", but this is really annoying.

Any idea?

Many thanks in advances

• Hi all,

I'm having the same and I'm using CCcam 230 on Open PLI.
    Could it be either the Internet connection to the Sat receiver or maybe the CCcam version?
    I'm not sure. I guess that i will have to check the log for debug info as well.

• Hi all,

I'm having the same and I'm using CCcam 230 on Open PLI.
    Could it be either the Internet connection to the Sat receiver or maybe the CCcam version?
    I'm not sure. I guess that i will have to check the log for debug info as well.

Is this happening with FTA channels also??? if it's only happening with channels that require a local card or share to open then it could well be the server your connected too.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi,

Thanks guy for your reply,

I don't think I have the issue with free sat, but not 100% sure,

I'm on CCcam 213 / OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build r9084

I had a look on the log while having the issue but this didnt log anything

Usr file: is set to 0, should I change to 1?

also would I have more luck swaping to mgcamd instead?

Many thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Actually forget what I said about Nline, just figured out they way more expensive.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!