Usb over ip in vps

• Good evening guys,
    i have a problem and i will need your help.....

First af all i am trying to run a software that share usb over network by eltima(www.eltima.com)
    I want to share my two smargo readers from my home server to my vps server (just for expirience)
    i install the eltima software in my home pc(server edition) and in the vps server(client edition)
    when i search from vps server for remote usb i find the shared usb and click connect...
    Untill here all things work well.......I succeed to transfer the usb smargo's from my home to the vps server,so the cards inside the smargos look like local cards in vps.

When i run the eltima software as client in the vps server ,i find the two shared smargo and i click connect.....Finally the smargo reader contected virtual to the vps server....

The problem is that when i run desmg in terminal it say that the new virtual usb device attached to ttyUSB0 BUT when i enter to the cccam webinfo page in the tab entilements it say that NOT CARD INSERT........

WHY IS THAT ..??THE READER WORKS GOOD...I HAVE TESTED.HOW CAN I SURE THAT THE SHARED USB DEVICE IS ATTACHED TO /dev/ttyUSB0...AND NOT ANYWHERE ELSE??WHEN I RUN THE COMMAND LSUSB THEN I SEE THE SHARE USB IN THE LIST...
    CAN I PUT THIS SHARE USB IN THE dev/ttyUSB0....?????

i need help...answer me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!