CCcam 230+smargo triple reader+2 cards

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 971 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi
    i've posted on the oscam forum regarding this but atm i think it's going to be to difficult to setup using that, so i'm going to try CCcam 2.3.0 instead.

i'm using a DB800 clone as a server running the fore mention emu, i have the BH 2.1.6 image on it, i've got 2 cards want to use a cyfra nc+ and a redlight fusion 12 channel or it used to be, and of course the smargo triple reader which i've updated the firmware on with windoze.

i need help setting all this up so if someone can give me some pointers it would be greatly appriciated.

regards: cantahckit

• Official Post

You would have something like this in the CCcam.cfg.

Code
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/tty[COLOR='#FF0000']USB0[/COLOR] 3750000
    SERIAL READER : /dev/tty[COLOR='#FF0000']USB0[/COLOR] smartreader+

SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/tty[COLOR='#FF0000']USB1[/COLOR] 3750000
    SERIAL READER : /dev/tty[COLOR='#FF0000']USB1[/COLOR] smartreader+

Play around with the USB device number until you find the correct ports for each card.

• thanks boss
    got it working had to use my VU+solo SE V2 as server getting nowhere with the clone.

then when i discovered what way the chip went on the card (down) with the LED's at the back the then front slot is USB1 and the one to the right is USB0, once i'd discovered all this both cards cleared immediately.

thanks again and best regards: canthackit

Edited once, last by canthackit: card slots round wrong way lol ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!