Oscam glitching

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,037 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Hi guys,

I am connected to a server and in cccam I am getting glitch free viewing but I am looking to move to a vu solo 4k and wanted to get my head around oscam first. I have used the cccam to oscam server convertor and popped the server details into user.server. All channels clearing but getting constant glitcing on nds channels. I'm testing on tm-nano-se using oscam open atv 11098 with emu and without. Image is the latest openatv 5.1. Is there an oscam server settings I can change to make thing a little smoother.

thanks

• Well tried lots of differnt oscam versions and eventually tried a real old version from the openatv softcam download called. oscamdepponmod entered my info and no glitching at the moment. Time will tell.

• Hi guys,

I am connected to a server and in cccam I am getting glitch free viewing but I am looking to move to a vu solo 4k and wanted to get my head around oscam first. I have used the cccam to oscam server convertor and popped the server details into user.server. All channels clearing but getting constant glitcing on nds channels. I'm testing on tm-nano-se using oscam open atv 11098 with emu and without. Image is the latest openatv 5.1. Is there an oscam server settings I can change to make thing a little smoother.

thanks

I'm also having glitching on Solo 4K.
    Did you ever solved the problem?
    Which oscam version?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• I have the same Problem
    But deponmod Oscam is only on the Mips Feed.
    How You insdtalled it on the 4k?

Best running Cam for me is the Mgcamd 1.35a ,but works only with Black Hole .I prefer OpenATV

• I knew under cccam that my connection was stable I have since found been playing with with oscam on various versions. What I did was use a back up image from linux-sat I think it was openatv 5.1, within that image oscam was set up with files and configs already there. I pasted my info into oscam.server and then took a copy of all the files in that directory. So when I change images I install oscam and copy all the files back, then reboot the box and restart the cam. I then open the oscam webif and look under live status. As i'm not exactly clued up on what does off in oscam I can just look whats going on in live status. I know if i have got a stable oscam set glitch free that when looking at live status is shows a key change every 8 seconds and say something about ecm found in so many milisecons, if I don't get that it comes up with a few different lines of text and I get gitches. A restart of the cam usually gets it all back working again. Very strange not a complete answer but hopefully it helps. I think I am using 11196.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!