vu solo 4k oscam config for canaldigital norden + viasat

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,875 times. The last Post () by hacked.

• Hi im using
    Black Hole 3.0.1B Vu+ Solo 4K OE 3
    enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn11134_blackhole_armv7ahf-vfp-neon.ipk
    CanalDigital Nordic Oscam.dvbapi config
    I have a cccam line and i have convert it to oscam
    Canaldigital is up and running but i dont know how to get viasat working.
    Any help much appreciated

• This is the correct files for CD and Viasat.
    Overwriting your files in /etc/tuxbox/config with these and restart oscam.

Put your cd card in "Upper" reader and Viasat in "lower".
    If you have 090F? remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    readtiers = 2

if you have 093E,so do not remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    #readtiers = 2
    093E need boxid from an SD tuner to work and remember to remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    boxid = 00000000.

• Ok, so i am stuck... I used this thread as an turtorial, since it`s close to my own setup.

I am new to the Vu+ Solo 4K, and i am trying to get it running with CD / Viasat. I have installed the latest Black Hole 3.0.1B Solo 4K
    I then installed Oscam (enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn11086-solo4k_blackhole_all.ipk) i used a ipk file since i was unshure about where to put the files.
    The Oscam was uppgraded/changed with oscam-svn11211 using turtorial on this site.

Then jumped to this thread to get my channels decoded. I have downloaded/installed the files (oscam_CD_Viasat.rar)

CD is working, Viasat is a no go... CD upper slot, Viasat lower slot (chip down)

Any help is appreciated

Server:

Logg:

• Official Post

Use the attached configs. CANAALDIGITAAL top card slot, Viasat lower card slot.. Convert the boxkey for viasat and add boxid = 12345678 (change 12345678 to the actual boxkey) to the [reader]..

Use these tools to convert the boxkey => Dreambox Config Creator or CCcam BoxKey Generator..

Any problems show us another log from startup and after viewing channels..

• Both are no go with the attached configs

Logg from startup switching between Via and CD:

• Hi
    Card is not updated !

Ok.
    So how to figure out how i can make it work.... Works perfect with cccam in my dreambox, no need for boxid if that matters.

I am not shure wich card version i have either, so i have to try so many different settings. Is there a way to know what card series i have?
    Got the card many years ago with a crappy Pace tuner, with the NDS STB id number printed on a sticker under the box.

• Hi
    I think you have a old (093F) card if its still working in Cccam...........
    .....................................................................................
    This is the correct files for CD and Viasat.
    This is the correct files for CD and Viasat.
    Overwriting your files in /etc/tuxbox/config with these and restart oscam.

Put your cd card in "Upper" reader and Viasat in "lower".
    If you have 090F? remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    readtiers = 2

if you have 093E,so do not remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    #readtiers = 2
    093E need boxid from an SD tuner to work and remember to remove hashmark at the beginning of the line.
    boxid = 00000000.

• GelpMan
    You have to switch around the cards! And restart oscam.
    you see your Viasat reader reads cd-cards!

Code
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [internal] found card system conax
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [conax] THIS WAS A SUCCESSFUL START ATTEMPT No  1 out of max alloted of 1
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [conax] Package: 1, id: 6010, classes: 01000000, date: 2015/07/01 - 2015/07/31, name: 6010

If your card works in CCcam then the card is a 090F and no needs for boxid.

Edited 3 times, last by hacked ().

• Tried everything in this tread.

Tried different settings, tried different Oscam versions and nothing... 10hours working on this problem today. At least an old c-line giving me picture now (freezing evry 30sec)

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated ...

- - - Updated - - -

GelpMan
    You have to switch around the cards! And restart oscam.
    you see your Viasat reader reads cd-cards!

Code
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [internal] found card system conax
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [conax] THIS WAS A SUCCESSFUL START ATTEMPT No  1 out of max alloted of 1
    2016/02/23 18:48:17 346EEFE1 r   [COLOR='#FF0000'](reader) VIASAT[/COLOR] [conax] Package: 1, id: 6010, classes: 01000000, date: 2015/07/01 - 2015/07/31, name: 6010

If your card works in CCcam then the card is a 090F and no needs for boxid.

Yes figured that out to. Changed the /dev/sci1 ( from 1 to 0 )

Wil try the settings now :-)

- - - Updated - - -

The last settings did not work....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if i can use my Dreambox to find the CAid on my card?

Edited once, last by GelpMan ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!