Different errors trying to install the enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_11.0_all.ipk

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,245 times. The last Post () by maccacus09.

• Hello.

I have a VU+ with BH 2.1.7.
    I'm trying to install the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_11.0_all.ipk" and I'm having a lot of problems:

Yesterday, the first attempt, I got this message:

"Collected errors:
    * wfopen:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/scripts/script.module.email/lib/email/mime/message.pyo: No space left on device"

And the same for
    image.pyo
    nonmultipart.pyo
    __init__.pyo
    "

To solve it, I went to the swap file settings option and I created a swap of 256 MB in the Hard Disk I have inside the box and I activated it as Autostart and I reset the box .

After this, I tried to install it again, but I got different problems; I tried to unistall it from the "Green+Yellow" buttons but it was impossible (it didn't find it), so I uninstalled it entering by ftp and going to /usr/lib/enigma2/phyton/plugins/extensions/ and deleting the folder named "Tsmedia".

I tried to install it again, but this time since the devil plugin, and I got these errors:

"Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia (11.0) to toot ...
    Collected errors:
    *parse_from_stream_nomalloc:Missing new line character at end of file!
    *copy_file_chunk: write: No space left on device
    * pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/livopkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia.list: No space left on device
    * opkg_install_pkg: Faailed to extract dta files for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia. Package debris may remain!
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia.
    * opkg_conf_write_status_files: Couldn't close //var/lib/opkg/status: No space left on device
    ."

I can´t understand this message, because, as I said before, I created a swap of 256 MB ...

And today, following the instructions I found in this forum by darius (http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=34524), I tried it again (copying the ipk in a USB which has been formatted to fat 32), and the result was ...

"Package media-tree-module-dvb-usb-dtv5100 version 0.0+git20140924-r.08 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
    Downloading http://www.devil2-0.com/devil5.0/plugins...edia_11.0.
    Multiple packages (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia and enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER. Using latest .
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia (11.0) to root ...
    Collected errors:
    * satisfy-dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia:
    * python-html*
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia.
    "

I can't understand what is happening ...

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

P.D: If I go to the Addons Uninstall Panel (even after having uninstalled the plugin), there is ALWAYS a "enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia.del". When I say "always", I mean that, even deleting by ftp the "Tsmedia" placed in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/, that plugin "enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia.del", it's still there ...

• Thank you very much for your answer, master G.

You're right; I've going to blue+yellow button and ... "Flash in use: 100%".

But now I have another problem; when I try to install the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-pluginskinmover_0.6_all", I have the same error: "No space left on device"

How can I achieve more space ...?

Regards.

- - - Updated - - -

I answer myself.

I've got more space with the Black Hole Speed Up option.

Regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!