Assistance adding line needed.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 394 times. The last Post () by uglykidjoes.

• Hi everyone yesterday i bought a second hand amiko alien 2 and allthough im sending it off for upgrading today i spent ages last night trying to add my c line to it. yes aim a total noob at this box as my previous one was a amiko micro and it was easy just using remote but any ways.

its running spark and has openatv built in and after trying with openatv ive decided to boot in spark and try that. at present i can get the free to airs fine and just get scrambled on others. and this is what ive done so far...

connected the box to my router
    downloaded filezilla and connected the box and got all the files up ect.
    gone to var/keys ( i read it had to be var root keys but i see no root sub folder)
    found the oscam.cfg file and copied to pc and opened with notepad and edited the details to mine.
    saved and transferd back to box.
    i hen restarted box and did a blind scan and thats stage im at not working correctly.

the guy i bought box off said that if i found his old line details then i was in right place to edit details which i did find all his old line and like i said put my details in but not working.

any ideas and plz keep it ultra noob friendly please. im having it upgraded today any ways but its become a mission of mine to get it working first

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!