vu+solo2 with vbox

• hi. i have a problem with my solo2 recognising my vbox for my motorised dish after i disconnected it to do up my sittingroom for a year and half it worked perfectly on all sats but since i disconnected and now reconected it fails to move dish i did a factory reset and added new vix image and set it up as i did originally but still fails to set vbox in motion im thinking now maybe i have blown something in stb when disconnecting it ,has anybody comeacross this type of problem and what should i do help is very much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

i think the solo2 is not sending command signals to vbox so i must have blown the 13/18 volt signal sender on the solo2 i suppose their is no way to repair it any expert out their that can help

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!