PIP on OpenATV

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,902 times. The last Post () by albsky.

• I am using OpenATV with my VU+ Solo 4K, and PIP works fine with two channels from different tuners(DVB-S and DVB-T).
    But, when I try to do PIP with two channels from the same satellite (not same transponder) I can see only one channel.
    Is there a problem or I need to configure something?
    Thanks!

• Tuner setup:
    1st DVB-S2 tuner Positioner
    2nd DVB-S2 tuner: loopthrough to 1st
    3rd DVB-T2/C dual tuner

Only one feed from motor to first tuner.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify sth:
    when I watch one DVB-S2 service I can stream(or record) another from the same satellite so tuners are working as they should

• Another clarification:
    apparently I have not a good configuration of the tuners, as I cannot use tuner B for streaming.

Any help for the correct configuration of the second DVB-S2 tuner with only one line?

Thanks!

• You probably need a Unicable LNB then you can split the one cable inside your building and take full use of the 2 FBC tuners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Forget the FBC for one moment.
    I just want to use two simple DVB-S2 tuners with one cable.
    With the GB Quad I had previously I could do this with the internal loopthrough.
    Isn't it available in VU+ Solo 4k?

• I am resurrecting this thread as I've recently got other equipment:
    1 x Inverto Black Unicable Quad 40mm LNB 2 Legacy Ports 0,2dB + 1 Splitter
    1 x TBS Brand TBS5925 USB DVB-S2 TV Box,Unique USB TV Box supports VCM,CCM,ACM and 32APSK

Can you please, help me the configuration so I get the most from all the tuners?

Thanks!

• My setup:
    1 motorized dish
    1 cable going to 1 receiver
    1 x Inverto Black Unicable Quad 40mm LNB 2 Legacy Ports 0,2dB + 1 Splitter
    1 x TBS Brand TBS5925 USB DVB-S2 TV Box,Unique USB TV Box supports VCM,CCM,ACM and 32APSK

The config I need is for my VU+ solo 4k. How to set first and second internal DVB-S2 tuners and then how to set TBS?

Thanks!

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!