not opening all channels

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,434 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• Vuduo, vix image, my new package is a motorised and my cline is clearing some servers and not others, i see the share view in my cccaminfo has all the packages but as i said im getting some on 13e and some are not clearing, i see a red dot next to menu config anything to do with it, the ones not clearing say fta the cleared i see my cline...thanks
    Example -Polsat is there but it wont open it

thanks

VU-DUO, 2 x DM500S, 1 X TM500S.Penta dish

• There are many reasons why you should not get involved with a payserver. Firstly, there is a clue in the term 'Cardsharing'. You are not sharing anything with them, you are wasting money while adding to the problem. They are shady people, probably involved in shady activities, often the cards that clear the services originate from people who are unaware that one of their peers is a payserver, and they attract attention from providers who would otherwise turn a blind eye to peer to peer cardsharing. I suggest you spend some time reading on this forum and you will see what is possible, and look at buying a sub card to start you off.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I know that been into it a while and had some good some crap, their there people use
    them and i should take your route and have been thinking about it.....but with my
    problem any ideas.

• Is that rite.....thanks but i.could tell u were never gonna help even if u new, your hatred of p/s is out a control ...have a nice xmas back to vix for an help

• Official Post

Is that rite.....thanks but i.could tell u were never gonna help even if u new, your hatred of p/s is out a control ...have a nice xmas back to vix for an help

Are you saying the guys at vix tolerate payservers?
    I think not mate.

This site is for the people who do this as a hobby, payservers and their supporters are the reason it is being clampded down on, do you expect us to help them kill it off sooner?

• Im finished with payservers...F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D......rip off....i have 4 linux boxes and a part
    *** package im increasing my package and sharing the card at home......tell ye if that
    guy im paying was in front of me as i fiddled wae ma vuduo....god forbid..

good guide for setting up home share anyone...

thanks

• Official Post

You will find a good few examples using the searchbox

How to setup an internal share w/ CCcam. (Basic Guide Only)

• I think you should take you time and look around the site first as everything you need to know will be on here, you say you have 4 linux boxes, did you pay the payserver for each line to go in your 4 boxes?
    You also need to realise if a payserver gets busted they then have your ip address, so the golden rule is learn this as a hobby and never pay a payserver.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Ive got 3 lines from servers BUT i got my *** card sharing together and its working...great buzz
    spending hrs learning the working it out.
    As soon as these lines close thats it....hope to swap a line for some other sats...
    Im on top of it now....

1 question---there always is...if i swap a line with someone is there software
    for monotor the line so its not getting reshared...

thanks

• http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…nes-clines-beginners.html

Read that and all your answers are in there!!!!
    As for monitoring card usage use cs studio m8 ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!