BT Sports not updating

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,164 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Using Oscam, sky channels have become unwatchable since yesterday. I have tried old and new versions of Oscam,the problem still persists. I've switched back to cccam 2.3.0 and there is no longer a problem with glitching. I can't keep using cccam as it freezes after a few minutes ( it's an old issue with no solution ). However in cccam.info I've noticed my BT Sports entitlements ( on a Sky FTA card) have not updated. The card is still clearing the BT Sport channels but the entitlements run out today. Could this be why I'm getting a lot of glitching using Oscam?

bo.

• I run a small server on a Vu duo2 using Blackhole 3.0.1. I use Oscam 11160 but I have tried various other versions and the glitching is bad on all versions. I only noticed BT Sport entitlements had no updated when I switched to cccam 2.3.0.

bo.

• Official Post

Try the card with no peers connected, do you get any glitching ? If you don`t, then you may have a peer that is hammering you card for requests it doesn`t have, which is making the card unstable..

In oscam webinterface check the Users tab for the usage of each peer.. If the NOK is high you will need to setup services, so the only requests to your card are OK.

Have you tried googling your dynamic hostname ? Maybe someone has published one of your C lines on one of those so called free places and hundreds are connecting..

Have you tried CCcam in debug mode and view the log to see why its glitching ? Add DEBUG = yes in CCcam.cfg > restart enigma2 then look in var/log/

Show us your configs so we can see why the card doesn`t update, an oscam log would help us figure out whats wrong....

• Well I don't know what's going on with Oscam. I've already created a services list for my card and it's worked well. Since yesterday the glitching started now it's been working well all afternoon. Maybe the card entitlements have updated but how can I check in Oscam?

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I've just checked my card in webif,the entitlements still haven't updated,they expire today. I may have to put it in the original sly box.

bo

- - - Updated - - -

While all the glitching has disappeared and everything has returned to stability,I checked the webif and the reader for my BT card was showing no entitlements. So I have no put the card back in the sly box and I will leave it over night to see if it updates. It's clearing the BT channels in the sly box so I don't know what's wrong. I think I'll be doing a fresh image install tomorrow.

bo.

• I will post tomorrow. I'm not near my PC at the minute.

bo

- - - Updated - - -

Loôks like I'll have to get in touch with sly. I've just checked my card in the original sly box and it says this is the wrong card for this set top box.

bo.

• You can pair your card online bud..... here: Activate my channels

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I tried to pair the card on the sky website by adding a 0 to the serial number.I got an error message saying the card number is wrong. I`m in the process of ringing them now.Call waiting... blah blah.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I`ve finally gotten to the bottom of the problem. Sky have cancelled my card. The card belonged to my mother in law, who sadlly passed away in May this year. Now when my wife phoned sky at the time to cancel her mother`s subscriptions,she informed them we would like to use it as a free to air card.They said no problem,so I don`t know why they now decided to cancel it. I`ve now had to pay £25 for a new card to be sent out. Robbing ,thieving bas....s!!!!
    Thanx for all the help given guys.
    bo.

• que the shinny new red card :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Ok I've now received my new sky card(FTA). It's a red one. Now do I need sky to pair this card to my old sky sd box before I can get BT Sport added to the card? Or do I just have to get them to activate the card(is it the same thing)? I'm not sure what I have to do to get the red card working in my server.

bo.

• Ok I've now received my new sky card(FTA). It's a red one. Now do I need sky to pair this card to my old sky sd box before I can get BT Sport added to the card? Or do I just have to get them to activate the card(is it the same thing)? I'm not sure what I have to do to get the red card working in my server.

bo.

You need to pair the card to a sly box, and with the red card you can pair it to a HD box of you want too... it will still work in a server. Pair / activate it's the same thing bud.... you need it paired so that you can calculate the boxkey which you will need to use in your server (even if it's oscam which usually works out the box key for you... red card is different). Remember also that the red sly card is 0960... not 0963 like the white one is.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I'd pair it to a Multi room box m8 ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!