dm8000 stops reading the sly card around 20 times a day

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,380 times. The last Post () by billy1234.

• hi could someone help me please im using cccam oscam svn4856 and my dm8000 stops reading the sly card around 20 times a day and i need to restart the cam when this happens can someone point me in the right direction on how to stop this please regards betty

• I'd first update oscam, thats a very old revision. (4 years and change)
    Back up your configs and install a newer version, see if it makes a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Moved to the appropriate area

• Hi thanks very much Im using domica 8 i have japhar addon manager 5.2 and it only has cccam oscam svn4856 would it be possible for you to send me the new oscam cccam for this image i cant find one anywhere kind regards betty

• thank you very much ill try it now keep you posted betty

- - - Updated - - -

hi thanks again for your help what i did was ftp user/bin but my oscam was called oscam-svn4856 so i renamed the file you gave me oscam-svn4856 and overwritten it would this be ok ..........betty.........

- - - Updated - - -

no still freezing i think ill need a new image so i can have a larger selection of oscam+cccam downloads

• a better and more reliable way to do it is keep the oscam file you already have dont delete it but rename it to oscam-svn4856_old or something like, then upload your new version and rename that to the original.

regars: canthackit

• Official Post

When using oscam & CCcam together, oscam will be the card reader and CCcam will act only as server.. The main issue is you have CCcam acting as the card reader as well as oscam, the BOXKEY should`nt be in the CCcam.cfg..

Delete all your configs and use what i have attached..

You don`t need to use CCcam at all, so use the sky uk oscam config. If you want to use CCcam as well use the sky uk oscam & CCcam configs.

• hi would i need to download oscam without cccam to use your sky uk oscam

- - - Updated - - -

hi i tried to use SKY UK Oscam+CCcam config.rar i have nothing clearing but my users are connected ok

- - - Updated - - -

when i change from my oscam server file to yours i get nothing on my screen

- - - Updated - - -

ok got it i had to add this to your cccam config N: 127.0.0.1 10000 local local 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256 now im up and running ill let you know if i get any freezes thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

no still freezing been at this thing for weeks brain busting lol

- - - Updated - - -

HI I STARTED FROM SCRATCH DONE EVERYTHING AGAIN I GOT A 8 SECOND FREEZE AFTER ABOUT 1 HOUR PICTURE RETURNED WITHOUT HAVING TO RESTART THE CAM SO FINGERS + THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE,S HELP

- - - Updated - - -

HI I STARTED FROM SCRATCH DONE EVERYTHING AGAIN I GOT A 8 SECOND FREEZE AFTER ABOUT 1 HOUR PICTURE RETURNED WITHOUT HAVING TO RESTART THE CAM SO FINGERS + THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE,S HELP

• hi im using oscam_1.20-rev-11196-oe2.0 with sky uk it wont update can someone have a look at my config to see if its ok or should i use another version of oscam

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!