help with wetek play and oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,052 times. The last Post () by mde81.

• Hi guys,

I have since a few days a week with sat tuner.
    Now i want to use my cline with this box.
    I have already read a lot about this but i notice there are several ways to do this (openelec, android, openatv) thats why i do not know where to start.

What do you guys advice me to use/install? also that i can easily upload a settings list for example with android dreamiest 2.4.4?

IS there a video link where it explains how to install this and configure came/oscam?

thanks in advance

• Try the 3 system and see the one that's fit's you the most.

For oscam... Just Go to youtube and you'll find a lot of oscam videos.

Buts easy... Install oscam in the image you want to use.

Activate it
    Go to browser
    Type ipofwetek:8888 or 16001(e2)

Go to reader - add reader - cccam and type your data there

On tvh using openelec you need to activate the Cas on browser while tou scan channels

• Yes for dvb e2 is better kodi included too so not needed openelec side ..If u want to use droid apps then pull out sd card and restart then u can use droid side..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• ive seen this nbnigma shown on a you tube video. I'm failry clued up on kodi but not on oscam or c line..I have owend skybox f5 in the past but these were set up by a friend so not much clue how they work. I'm thinking of getting a wetek play. Can someone advise how to set these up Thanks or at least point in a direction.
    Thanks

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “help with wetek and came/oscam” to “help with wetek play and oscam”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!