anothe noob stuck

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 989 times. The last Post () by uglykidjoes.

• Hi everyone. Ive just bought a amiko alien 2 and it has spark so far as the image. Ive also a N line.
    ive read the alien only supports oscam so i need to edit/convert my line to oscam??
    I tried to input my line to newcam.cfg and save and reboot but still scrambled. Any ideas as im stuck. Im also looking to update to e2 but id like to see if i can get it running in spark first. Thanks

• Thanks checking that out now.

- - - Updated - - -

Install oscam from here -> PKT Hyperion Enigma2 Emulators Pack

Convert the N line to a [reader] with CCcam2Oscam > copy/paste/save this info into oscam.server > Use the attached configs..

when you say convert it to a reader do i just tpe my line into the converter? i tried to use a ccam wordpad but it gives a error

- - - Updated - - -

there was a error when converting the ccam file wihth my line on it to oscam.... using the converter

[reader]
    label=server.net
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    is what i got?

• Official Post

For example the N line was this:

Code
    N: [COLOR='#FF0000']some.hostname.org[/COLOR] [COLOR='#FFA500']10001[/COLOR] [COLOR='#B22222']linuxsat support[/COLOR] [COLOR='#00FF00']01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14[/COLOR]

It would look like this for oscam:

• For example the N line was this:

Code
    N: [COLOR='#FF0000']some.hostname.org[/COLOR] [COLOR='#FFA500']10001[/COLOR] [COLOR='#B22222']linuxsat support[/COLOR] [COLOR='#00FF00']01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14[/COLOR]

It would look like this for oscam:

I kept getting a error when converting but it was because my line needed t have the #keepalive 1 part added to end. Right saying that ive got the new oscam file and copied and saved to box in var/keys ect and still not working. I think it keeps not connecting to the internet as when i go to the internet wizard it says not connected amd asking for all the ip default mask dns and all sorts of stuff im not sure what is. Thanks for all help so far i cannot be far off now surely

- - - Updated - - -

right ive put it down to setting the internet up on the box as when i run the network test it gives me loads of red fails. i tried using my wireless adaptor but when it scans for networks it dont find any??? so i used ethernet cable and it gave me some more green connected on test but channels still scrambled?? is there a tut anywhere to setup the network from scratch that anyone knows of

thanks

• Thanks for reply. Im nt sure whats going on as i typed in default gateway and ip ect but nothing. Plus it ponders me why its not picking up the wifi dongle. Maybe i need drivers for it but it reconised it usingba differnt image and box

• I know some people have reported problems with PKT when using wlan, but I do not have any wlan adapters connected, so I cannot test. Usually it is best to make sure everything works via the built in ethernet first and then try adding the wlan adapter later....

• I know some people have reported problems with PKT when using wlan, but I do not have any wlan adapters connected, so I cannot test. Usually it is best to make sure everything works via the built in ethernet first and then try adding the wlan adapter later....

yeah thanks im going to try again now and ill report back, also i may uninstall PKT as i dont really like the look of it compaired to that vix image. is it easy to uninstall

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!