Uk card emm updates via ubuntu .!! Help please seen alot of posts about this..

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 956 times. The last Post () by master G.

• HI GUYS, seen alot of posts about this matter after looking around the internet not found alot of clear details how to do this, so here it goes help needed step by step if anyone can help would be much appreciated,,

whats needed,!
    1.) uk card will not update entitlements

2.) i have a ubuntu blade server with 11.04 installed .. cccam 2.1.3 / oscam 1.00

3.)i have been reading up certain areas on how to auto update the card in laymens terms, i need to setup a N LINE.!

Code
    N: 127.0.0.1 34000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

like so. this is done in my cccam.cfg file.! am i correct in this,
    notice the 256 trick as iam using cccam 2.1.3 as i like it out of all the cccams seems to work flawelessly.

then i need to setup one in oscam like this,!
    in oscam.config.like below.

Code
    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 34000@0963:000000

after this i must then setup a oscam.user like below.

Code
    oscam.user

[account]
    user = user
    pwd = pass
    group = 1

would i be right in doing this,!

now..as a newbie to this as its taken mnths of reading a alot round forums and help from people such as ten below on here which im truely greatfull for as i have progressed, the only thing that is really doing my head in is,
    there is no info or very little is there a clear tut on how to step by step get cccam & oscam working together and emm's updated every mnth via my local home box. to my ubuntu card share server, any tips appreciated or any pointers it would be alot better to get all the info from one post rather than 2-3-4-5-6 as most of them contradict eachothers posts,!

please please please can someone please take the time to post a usefull how to .. get entitlements to autoupdate via cccam / oscam. step by step , as its screwing with my head all these posts, just a simple laymens terms ,, like
    your homebox used to send emms via your network to your ubuntu card server..thanks in advance

• Official Post

Here you will find ready made configs for you card that will update entitlelments, tested and work perfectly.

To get entitlements AU must be given to one account in oscam.user, this account AU must match the label in oscam.server.

For example;

####oscam.server####

Code
    [reader]
    label = UK

####oscam.user####

Code
    [account]
    au = UK

If you have any other questions about the configs let us know buddy.

How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!