vu+ solo2 - Set-up crisis

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 474 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Help Me Please - VU+ Solo2

Please help me.*
    I’m completely new to the Linux box world or any box world for that matter. I bought a VU+ Solo2 to begin with. Maybe I started out a little too complex.
    Just got a new dish installed and have been trying for a week now to get my box to work. The box came with blackhole preinstalled and 7 cams including CCcam 2.0.3, MGCam 1.3.8, OSCAM and a few others.
    I have a test N line and have put it in the following places(separately) after reading all the forums in here:
    Var/User/keys newcamd.list
    Etc/cccam.cfg.
    I converted to CWS also and tried that.
    I am only getting 165 services and only the Free to air channels are actually working.
    When I added the line to CCcam.cfg I tried both the CCcam and the MGCam and neither worked and also tried the same when updating newcamd.list.
    My satellite is Astra (19.2E).
    Is the possibly something that I’m doing wrong on the config end of things. Pls let me know more info required??
    All and any help much appreciated, about to loose the will to live at this stage.
    Many thanks

• Hi,

1 cam or 10 would have meant nothing to me when I bought the box 2 weeks ago :-)

The N line is a genuine share. A mate used same sharer and all is good for him.

However provider did get quite cranky when I asked for a C line and was told that N just a better version.

• ok
    this is what i would suggest, restart over again, install a VIX image, load just one cam probably CCcam 2.3.0.
    N lines i know very little about never used them or been involved with them, but if you do follow my suggestion i'm sure someone will help you complete the setup with the N line.

as i think with all them cams and all that other stuff you have on there is confusing the issue.

if you get stuck with the re-install just shout we'll be happy to help, oh and thats rubbish what you've been told about an N line it's a "better version" lol i suppose he would say that.

good luck

regards: canthackit

• have you got box connected to the network and is it working? can you give a clue where you got it, all those cams strikes me as odd. say what channels you are supposed to get? and can you say the version of Bh, should stick with this one for a bit first.

• If your using a N line only and not running a server (your a peer only) then all you need is CCcam 2.3.0 for your cam..... you can remove all the others.... just paste your n line into the Cccam.cfg file and ftp it over to the etc folder.... no other info needs to be in the CCcam.cfg file.

Now regards the n line you are using..... it may well be a genuine server you and your mate are connected too, but it could very well be a genuine pay server! nobody i know running a hobbyist server gives out N lines bud..... it is always a cline. You never actually said who is running this server, and as you said test line in your first post then it looks very like your testing a line from a pay server.

If this is the case then the support stops here, as clearly stated in the forum rules we don't offer support to members who use payservers or gifts etc.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!