dm500s pli image with ngrab

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,317 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• Hi,

I have installed the ngrab pluging via the remote / downloads/ addons from the server on my dm500 and configuered as follows:
    server ip : my laptop ip 192.168.1.10
    server port : 6000
    detected mac and saved

on the pc i loaded ngrab lite 1.0.3
    and configured as:
    ip address : ip of dm500s : 192.168.1.10
    listen port 6000
    target folder : made folder on the laptop desktop and called it dm500shared.. Right clicked and allowed all sharing options /saved and exited.
    I am using windows 7 and cannot see the shared hand as in xp but all properties of folder indicate that i have shared the folder correctly.

on the pc running ngrab gives a black windows which shows connection status as port 6000 listened and reciever ip address ok...

now when i go to the dm500 and press yellow for plugins/start ngrab recording i get this error on the pc "error 429(Activex component cant create object)in precedure startrecord v form frmstart

I cannot see anything in the shared folder .....

HELP

• Thanks for replying mate.
    I tried on windows xp pc and it works. Thanks
    when i go to my shared folder on the pc i see a file that i have recorded and plays fine...

can i play this on the dm500..
    i made sure ngrab is running on pc... on my dm500 i press menu/file mode/ok/playlist/ but clicking on this does not play the recorded file.. What am i doing wrong

i will try admin account on windows 7 pc later when my kid finishes with it..

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!