Twin tuner configuration for fixed and motorized dish on vu+ duo help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,264 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• tell me if im thick but im thinking of buying a vu duo but im wondering
    how do you use the dual tuner on a multi sat setup do you have to have
    to have one cable going to one tuner for multi and one fixed dish say uk to other tuner
    im puzzled

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• toon i have a similar set up mate i have a 1.10 motorised dish and a 2.4 fixed dish m8 on tuner 1 i have it set as motorised and on tuner 2 its set on tuner as fixed dish on astra 5 east means you can record diff programmes at once

• On my duo i have setup one cable for tuner A for a motorized dish and a second cable for tuner B to my sly fixed dish

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Had a similar setup on my Qbox. Found it is best to put the fixed dish on tuner A, so if you have a timer record, it will use the fixed, leaving you to watch whatever you want on the motorised.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Had a similar setup on my Qbox. Found it is best to put the fixed dish on tuner A, so if you have a timer record, it will use the fixed, leaving you to watch whatever you want on the motorised.

Unfortunately that doesn't work if you're watching a channel from the fixed dish! Logically it would be great if they could code that in....

• master G

Added the Label Fixed & Motorized Dish Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Twin tuner setup on vu+duo help” to “Twin tuner configuration for fixed and motorized dish on vu+ duo help”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!